- ●Apply a moderate amount to clean skin and hair right after washing.
- ●If you are concerned about dryness of your skin, please use this moisture oil after applying lotion and milky lotion for extra moisturizing effects.
- ●Please pay close attention to whether you have any abnormalities on your skin.
- ●When cosmetics do not suit your skin, discontinue use in the following cases. If you continue to use it, the symptoms may worsen, and we recommend you consulting a dermatologist or other specialists.
(1) If you notice redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (such as vitiligo), dark spots, or other abnormalities during use.
(2) If you notice any of the above abnormalities when your skin is exposed to direct sunlight.
- ●Do not use on areas with abnormalities such as wounds, eczema, rashes etc.
- ●Do not store in extremely hot or cold places, or in direct sunlight.
- ●Use as soon as possible after opening.
- ●The color and fragrance may vary due to the natural ingredients, but this does not indicate a problem with quality.
Caprylic triglyceride, meadowfoam seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, lupinus albus seed extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, coix lacryma-jobi ma-yuen seed oil, phytosteryl macadamiate, sunflower seed oil, squalane, jojoba seed oil, olive fruit oil, rose canina fruit oil, lavander oil, tocopherol
Can I use this moisture oil for baby massages?
Yes, it can be used as baby massage oil. It is one of the most important methods of parent-child communication, conveying the love of mom and dad to the baby through direct contact with the baby’s skin. Because this moisturizing oil is made with natural essential oils and extras, it is safe and comfortable to use as a massage oil for babies, pregnant women, and adults.
Can I use this moisture oil year-round?
Yes. Among those 10 types of natural moisturizing ingredients, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil has been especially formulated to achieved a moist and smooth texture. It confirms to the skin quickly and easily, and comfortable to use throughout the year.
Can the oil be used if my baby has itchy or damaged skin?
Although, we focused on non-irritating ingredients, but we do not recommend you using it on wounds or itchy areas. In the case of itching caused by a baby’s compromised skin barrier function, our moisture oil often improves the skin condition. Please use it while keeping an eye on the situation.
Is it OK, if this moisture oil has been taken in the mouth after applying it on hands?
It is OK. Since this moisture oil is made of naturally derived ingredients, there shall not be any problems with the amount applied on your hand.